1.10% APY – Top Rate – Dime Direct Money Market Rate
Dime Direct, the online banking division of The Dime Savings Bank of Williamsburgh, is offering their money market rate at 1.09 percent with an APY of 1.10 percent. The money market rate at Dime Direct is the second best rate on our money market account rate list.
This rate is a promotional rate for 1 year and after the first year the rate drops to 0.20 percent. The rate is also only for the first $250,000 deposited. The minimum opening deposit is $2,500 and the maximum opening deposit is $250,000.
The Fine Print on Dime Savings Direct Money Market Account
- There is a $10 monthly fee if the average daily balance falls below $2,500.
- Balances over $250,000 will earn a variable rate of interest. As of 7/1/15, these rates are as follows: up to $250,000, the APY is 1.10%; on balances over $250,000, the APY is 0.20%.
- Dime reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time without notice and to limit the number of accounts opened.
- This offer is limited to one per household and is only available to consumer accounts.
- "New money only" - Money that isn't already on deposit at Dime.
You can get more details by calling Dime Direct at 1-800-321-3463 or by visiting their website: Dime Direct Money Market Account